Discover the REAL Duck Dynasty.
Discover the hidden wonders of North America’s migratory waterfowl at Flyways Waterfowl Museum.
Ducks, geese and swans are some of our country’s most familiar birds; each species has its own story that traces paths from the frozen arctic tundras to the rivers, lakes, streams and wetlands across the United States, Mexico and Central and South America. Fly on over to Flyways Waterfowl Museum and discover the real duck dynasties!
How Many Ducks Can You Name? Let Flyways Waterfowl Museum introduce you to all the North American migratory waterfowl. Teach your kids about wildlife and natural habitats. See world class exhibits housing more than 60 ducks, geese and swans. Hear the various calls that each species makes. Climb into a duck blind. And gain a new understanding of our nation’s environmental history and delicate ecosystems.
With interactive exhibits for children, outdoor enthusiasts and bird watchers alike, amazing waterfowl art and an inviting gift shop, Flyways Waterfowl Museum is great way for your family to step a little closer to nature.
- Interactive bird call touch-screens and waterfowl science displays
- The Duck Blind Theater
- Historical exhibits on waterfowl sportsmanship
- Antique and Contemporary decoys and duck calls
- A military-training-grade laser arcade featuring Mallard Mania and other fun games!
- The Flyways Gallery, featuring art, rustic home décor, hand-carved decoys, duck calls, puzzles, games and a variety of gifts for all outdoor enthusiasts!!